:D
Oh i take back what i said! i had a super great afternoon with myself :D I cycled from 3pm to about 7pm today. I went to explore around the loyang and changi area.
After that went to changi village to have a drink then to the beach. Wow i have to say it was super nice and enjoyable there. The feeling there is just great! The wind in your face, watching planes fly by and stuff. There this peace of mind when you're there also.
I plan to bus there on thursday to take the sun set and stuff :D that will be very fun! After changi i went to ecp, it was really really long man! I went to try the "incompleted" park connector from changi to ecp and my it was super far. Saw some kids playing at the beach these sights are just nice, seeing lovely kids playing those kind! OH AND I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE ALRIGHT!
After that went to eastwood center there to have a drink! Was super tired already, and by that time i think it was about 5.30pm or something? Then decided to go back home. I passed east point and said hi to Jia Ning :D , ok more like only wave to her. But still it's a hi! haha :D
Oh and i cant stand some drivers man, screw them. At pedestrian crossing the cars just zoom pass you when they're suppose to stop and let you cross! WTH IS WRONG WITH THEM! Retards, if my dad ever does that when i'm in the car i'm sure to scold him! =\
Went to downtown to get dinner and bubble tea for myself. Had my salted chicken rice plus a extra pack of salted chicken :D and two bubble tea! Pearl milk tea and grape black! stupid sec 1's from my cell made me addicted to grape black with nata! wow it just rocks :DD And yes that made my evening right!
I so love the channel 8 show at 7pm! it just rocks, i know i sound gay but still. It's a show that is worth watching,
Trying my best to learn everything i can about photography and photoshop! I NEED MORE MORE MORE!
Alright that's about all :D Dont know what to do tommorrow still. Maybe i'll just go walk around places i havent been!
Dont blame my lousy photo taking, i dont cam whore myself often :D i take photograph for other people!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home