Random
Didnt have time to blog.
Was busy
very busy
Weather sucks bad
but we're still enjoying our day i guess
I crave for mac Hotcakes, i really do.
I really dont know what to blog.
so i'll just go on
and type what comes to mind
i'm listening to "Everything Back But You" by Avril Lavigne
any takers for photography outing? :D
i'm free so ask me out!
I went vivo today to get my travel bag
It's ripcurl and i love it
I like my handphone display picture now
because it's a nice photo of someone
Yay someone said my photos are nice!
That made my night
I love Nerina Pallot [:
She's my hot stuff :D
MINE I TELL YOU!
ALL MINE!
I crave for chocolates that Nat gave us during cell
I'm thinking about someone (:
and you're wont know who of course
I want to go out to sentosa to play volley ball and beach soccer
I cant wait for camp! 5 more days!
I'm really hungry now, but i will not eat!
idobi radio on Itunes totally rocks(THANKS MARVIN TELL ME ABOUT IT)
I want a pullover for chrismas.
Need to save money for getting gifts
I feel like eating cheese prata
at simpang now
Ok i think this should be enough, omg BYE
Was busy
very busy
Weather sucks bad
but we're still enjoying our day i guess
I crave for mac Hotcakes, i really do.
I really dont know what to blog.
so i'll just go on
and type what comes to mind
i'm listening to "Everything Back But You" by Avril Lavigne
any takers for photography outing? :D
i'm free so ask me out!
I went vivo today to get my travel bag
It's ripcurl and i love it
I like my handphone display picture now
because it's a nice photo of someone
Yay someone said my photos are nice!
That made my night
I love Nerina Pallot [:
She's my hot stuff :D
MINE I TELL YOU!
ALL MINE!

I crave for chocolates that Nat gave us during cell
I'm thinking about someone (:
and you're wont know who of course
I want to go out to sentosa to play volley ball and beach soccer
I cant wait for camp! 5 more days!
I'm really hungry now, but i will not eat!
idobi radio on Itunes totally rocks(THANKS MARVIN TELL ME ABOUT IT)
I want a pullover for chrismas.
Need to save money for getting gifts
I feel like eating cheese prata
at simpang now
Ok i think this should be enough, omg BYE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home