Mannequins

Sunday, September 16, 2007

:D

Super tired now, just came back from church. Oswald stunt with my bike and bend my handle bar. Haha it was super funny. Joan told me i look like super man when riding my bike. Tommorrow going to changi beach to take photos.

And i think tommorrow would be quite unplanned. I need to read finish my photoshop book man. I still dont know how people do nice photos and stuff! haha Got addicted to the song "My Stand". And i'm listening to Hillsong's UNITED :D and i love it. Went for exchange, highlife "area gathering". It was ok i guess, not as bad as i thought it would be. Argh but still i dont like highlife that much yet. I think it's just not me.

I found out how important is it to get refresh by God. I went for the last part of holy spirit day thingy and i saw everyone hungry for God. It was a nice sight :D I think i really have to pray to God for strength and support. Like not falling short of expectations those kind of stuff. Mmm yeah, but i have to say highlife speaker did talk about some stuff that caught my ears. Still thinking whether to sign up for highlife camp, i really dont know yet. Haha

Anyway i hope tommorrow would be fun. Running out of cash fast ): i have like 20bucks in my wallet only and it sucks. Anyway going to bed now :DD sleep is good! BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home