Fun
SuperDog is a totally nice place to eat
It was worth it
And i give him two thumbs up
i guess people will think i'm very slow
because superdog was like out long ago
I was at vivo today
Out with alex
He got new clothes
I pick some for him
We were there for 3 hours plus looking around
I saw my hot stuff on the wall on vivo :D
Alex was making noise that i was looking at her "uh hem"
But i was totally not
Here's her photo :D

I bet you're jealous
and dont mind the people in it
they were blocking her
Was at my aunty shop yesterday
and i found this place which was damn cool
They sell ice cream and stuff
the nice girl(who was pretty)
offered me this cool thing
it was 6 flavour of icecream
served in shot glasses
totally smart of them
here's the photo

see, i bet you love it alot
who wants to know where can always ask (:
I got 3 tees
and i'm very happy
I love my clothes
I need new shoes
i want to get a nice pair
that not alot people would have
I need a photography outing soon
any takers?
:D
PLEASE?
haha
I'm off to doing push ups for fun
BYE
It was worth it
And i give him two thumbs up
i guess people will think i'm very slow
because superdog was like out long ago
I was at vivo today
Out with alex
He got new clothes
I pick some for him
We were there for 3 hours plus looking around
I saw my hot stuff on the wall on vivo :D
Alex was making noise that i was looking at her "uh hem"
But i was totally not
Here's her photo :D

I bet you're jealous
and dont mind the people in it
they were blocking her
Was at my aunty shop yesterday
and i found this place which was damn cool
They sell ice cream and stuff
the nice girl(who was pretty)
offered me this cool thing
it was 6 flavour of icecream
served in shot glasses
totally smart of them
here's the photo

see, i bet you love it alot
who wants to know where can always ask (:
I got 3 tees
and i'm very happy
I love my clothes
I need new shoes
i want to get a nice pair
that not alot people would have
I need a photography outing soon
any takers?
:D
PLEASE?
haha
I'm off to doing push ups for fun
BYE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home