Mannequins

Sunday, September 16, 2007

:D

Anyway this is a cool photo i took :D

Haha woke up late today! Ate lunch and play dota awhile at home. Today at last i went to changi but it was super cloudy. Plus worst part i go
t catch in the heavy downpour at about 7pm ): I got super wet! I think dota is the best game to gain cheap thrills! omg omg!


Cycled to changi, took random photos and sat around and relax. It was super windy but i think if i do ever wanna go back there again, it would be on weekdays when there is not alot of people. Wasnt much in the mood to ta
ke photos because it's hard to take when you dont have someone to pose. Anyway i'm happy i got the guts to friendster msg someone :D I think i'm super bad at making first impressions! I dont know why it's just it.


Mmm Tommorrow would be another boring day again. I think it would be cycling again and stuff. Maybe i'll go swimming :D I will see my mood! Took alot of random photos!I got ones when planes flew by :D And a few shots of myself! Or maybe go out and walk around myself. Haha Joan Chew is gonna put my stupid superman photo on her blog =\ OMG it's super stupid man. Being bored sucks! OH YEAH TOMMORROW I THINK THERE'S SOCCER :DD yay it will be fun.


Anyway here are the rest of the photos for changi :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home