Mannequins

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Simple pleasures in life

Listening to your music and sipping a warm cup of tea is just simple pleasure. I sometime dont see why people are often stressed out by stuff that aint suppose to stress you that much. I think sometimes people just have to sit down and just take a break. Wont that be just great, simple time alone with your windows wide open. Listening to songs you love and just watching the night skies, i think that is just great.

Have been totally caught up with songs that have nice lyrics. I think Jason Mraz is a cool lyricist, his wordplay is just eye opening. I think yellowcard is a band i really enojoy to listen to because they have songs that are wordy and nice. And there is a violin inside, that's the coolest thing.

Photoshopping is also fun, it's sure a joy to do it. I think taking photos are also fun thing to do, not really cam whoring but just taking dual or group photos. That is just nice.

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home