Mannequins

Sunday, October 14, 2007

:D

Your silhouette dances within my heart ♥

I miss you so
I cant find another way

To let you feel my love
With me amazed by your soul
I think I cant let you go

I love you , and I’ll miss you
But there is no chance
Now and forever


Nothing I say can
Change your heart
But I want to let you
Know this much

Nothing can explain my love
But that’s my heart’s desire

With much love

LeSplendour

  • I still cant believe i wrote this kind of stuff last time. Haha i know people who read it would say it super emo! But it's not really, it's rather normal because what i wrote is kind of true in life. Would there always be someone you long to wait for and never let go? And somehow you just never get hold of it. Not even that slim chance that leaves hanging on the moment? Wordplay and letters, fun with words. It's about the wordplay really, it has it's charms. [: Gonna to post other stuff soon, oh i guess i might be changing this blog to a wordplay blog more than a Ian's life blog! yup



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home