The term would be mood-less
I pretty much guess everyone that is part of it would be feeling the same now
Sorry that i havent been posting if some of you're were wonder why the sudden break
But yes was pretty tied up with stuff i had to do, like school and others
I wouldnt say life sucks because i do enjoy most of it
But after looking back at how are stuff happening now
It pretty much suck after all
"I know what i feel, but oh tell me why is it always this?"
"You are just the one who stolen it from me"
"But it would be me who rather you have it"
I know how to express it but i guess it wont make much of a differents
I know what is there to be DONE
But i rather not DO it
Nevertheless thoughts of it left me there to wither off
What can be DONE, wont be yet
But what is happening cant be UNDONE
Crossing here and there
I'll end off with this
"Love is a requim for the soul"
Sorry that i havent been posting if some of you're were wonder why the sudden break
But yes was pretty tied up with stuff i had to do, like school and others
I wouldnt say life sucks because i do enjoy most of it
But after looking back at how are stuff happening now
It pretty much suck after all
"I know what i feel, but oh tell me why is it always this?"
"You are just the one who stolen it from me"
"But it would be me who rather you have it"
I know how to express it but i guess it wont make much of a differents
I know what is there to be DONE
But i rather not DO it
Nevertheless thoughts of it left me there to wither off
What can be DONE, wont be yet
But what is happening cant be UNDONE
Crossing here and there
I'll end off with this
"Love is a requim for the soul"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home