Sometimes you just cant express how you really feel to someone you really like.
And can only stare from afar or from an angle.
I'm in that place right now.
It is often hard to tell her what you really feel because of fears.
I really love how her hair runs
With her braids and her smiles that sweeps me away
But nevertheless, i cant do anything
even waiting brings me to my knees at times, begging myself why do i even leave myself to this?
I guess love is a test of time, we never know
ps. I just had to let everything out
And can only stare from afar or from an angle.
I'm in that place right now.
It is often hard to tell her what you really feel because of fears.
I really love how her hair runs
With her braids and her smiles that sweeps me away
But nevertheless, i cant do anything
even waiting brings me to my knees at times, begging myself why do i even leave myself to this?
I guess love is a test of time, we never know
ps. I just had to let everything out

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home