little sisters
I have sent a sms which I think I wont regret
I'm always think I'm being nice to you're
(YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE)
I always try my best to patch you're up
I did but it's starting to bug me
I dont know what is both your problems
Voice it out
or
be silent for life
stop being bitches and all
if you think my post is going to be bad
it just might get worst
I dont see what the heck is the problem
i think your both visions are one sided
what is the damn freaking problem
i'm sick and tired now with my current problems
and please be nice and settle yours
Thank you and bye
(YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE)
I always try my best to patch you're up
I did but it's starting to bug me
I dont know what is both your problems
Voice it out
or
be silent for life
stop being bitches and all
if you think my post is going to be bad
it just might get worst
I dont see what the heck is the problem
i think your both visions are one sided
what is the damn freaking problem
i'm sick and tired now with my current problems
and please be nice and settle yours
Thank you and bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home