post
Late nights and stay-overs for all i have to say.
People have been pressing me to update now due to the prolong absents.
Euro nights have been quite a killer for my body. I feel that i just might fall ill anytime, and i think i will.
I think God has been good for me, he has blessed me with freedom. But now he's telling me to control it and over misuse it. And i agree with him, haha.
A few things i wanna do before my holidays end. And so far i have only completed one, which leaves me with about another five more to go.
How awesome is it to have friends now and all. I'm glad to be really blessed with them all. And i know, never fail to trust God again. Did it once, and again but now no. But still, there's a feeling inside me that i would :|
Oh well netherlands are leading 1-0 against rom, which is awesome.
I'm falling asleep, yes.
Right now, i'm gone.
People have been pressing me to update now due to the prolong absents.
Euro nights have been quite a killer for my body. I feel that i just might fall ill anytime, and i think i will.
I think God has been good for me, he has blessed me with freedom. But now he's telling me to control it and over misuse it. And i agree with him, haha.
A few things i wanna do before my holidays end. And so far i have only completed one, which leaves me with about another five more to go.
How awesome is it to have friends now and all. I'm glad to be really blessed with them all. And i know, never fail to trust God again. Did it once, and again but now no. But still, there's a feeling inside me that i would :|
Oh well netherlands are leading 1-0 against rom, which is awesome.
I'm falling asleep, yes.
Right now, i'm gone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home