Tonight was the night i question my faith.
sometimes i have doubts about my faith, i really do.
But today i have cleared that, and i'm happy i did.
I went to quite a number of people's blog
and it was very encouraging to see those post about God
This was what i read on that blog which make me think alot.
"No need for big bombastic words and prayers.
A simple prayer, a simple faith. Sometimes, that’s all it takes."
It really makes alot of sense but sometimes we really dont see it.
And that led me to this song, by sonic edge band
"I Believe"
You said everything is possible
For those who believe in you
And even though my faith is weak
I can trust you more
For always when i needed you
You were there at my side
I rest upon your mercy
And i trust you more
I believe, I believe
Your word is true
And your mercies and new
I believe, I believe
In you I trust
My doubts I cast away
that was the phase that caught me
sometimes i have doubts about my faith, i really do.
But today i have cleared that, and i'm happy i did.
I went to quite a number of people's blog
and it was very encouraging to see those post about God
This was what i read on that blog which make me think alot.
"No need for big bombastic words and prayers.
A simple prayer, a simple faith. Sometimes, that’s all it takes."
It really makes alot of sense but sometimes we really dont see it.
And that led me to this song, by sonic edge band
"I Believe"
You said everything is possible
For those who believe in you
And even though my faith is weak
I can trust you more
For always when i needed you
You were there at my side
I rest upon your mercy
And i trust you more
I believe, I believe
Your word is true
And your mercies and new
I believe, I believe
In you I trust
My doubts I cast away
that was the phase that caught me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home