2nd july, night
God, i'll trust in you
Becuase in any circumstance you put me in
There is a reason for it
And your promise stands clearly in my heart
I know what would be done, and why is it done
I know you will see me through it all
No matter what would place infront of me
I'll pray
I'll stand
I'll walk through it
With God on my side
I'll live with the word, and God will guide me
Amen
Becuase in any circumstance you put me in
There is a reason for it
And your promise stands clearly in my heart
I know what would be done, and why is it done
I know you will see me through it all
No matter what would place infront of me
I'll pray
I'll stand
I'll walk through it
With God on my side
I'll live with the word, and God will guide me
Amen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home