Mannequins

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

:D

Anyway today was rather a fun day. Woke up, got out of bed :D Msg some people that i owe msg to. Yay went out in the afternoon to dota, it was so pointless. The people there are just nerdtards! After that went for soccer like what i do on every monday. I came late and to my dismay it havent started. But yes i was so happy with my play style! I tried to play another style, less aggressive play with more brains :D And i love it, but marvin told me to play more aggressive because it's more fun to see and i clear more bals! But playing with more brains and style provides better support for the team :D AND I LOVE IT! haha i scored a goal :D yay yay! Anyway went to shower after that and had supper with sherron and the others. It was rather fun then ern was so nice and sent me home :D

I'm damn sad that Jessica Alba i not getting anymore prettier ): I still like how she looks during sincity and stuff :DD omg i'll show you one when she was doing sin city :D HOT STUFF :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home