Mannequins

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WordPlay, that would just be it.

WordPlay, I think i'm going to list lyrics that are nice. Or rather Stuff that I like. There are a number of it that i'm going to say. Do bear with me (:

Do you want to lose it all?
'Cause this is more than just a dance hall drug
You can't wait to fall in love
-Dance Hall Drug, BoysLikesGirls

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
-Thunder, BoysLikesGirls

Tell you of a girl that I saw
I froze in the moment and she changed it all
-How I Go, YellowCard

And you keep the air in my lungs
Floating along as a melody comes
And my heart beats like timpani drums
Keeping the time while a symphony strums
-How I Go, YellowCard

Like no one's words were good enough to define what we feared
And no one's words were strong enough to fix what happened here
-Words, Hands, Hearts , YellowCard

I just wanna be where you are tonight.
I run in the dark looking for some light,
And how will we know if we just don't try,
We won't ever know.
-Light Up The Sky, YellowCard


I didn't hear what you were saying.
I live on raw emotion baby
I answer questions never maybe
And I'm not kind if you betray me.
So who the hell are you to say we
Never would have made it babe.
-Wake Up Call, Maroon 5

There are alot alot more but i'm pretty much lazy to type! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home