Mannequins

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Realize

I just realize if i dont post, Carissa would kill me. Finished my projects at last, did a decent job (: I catch back my fever for photography. It's just soon till i'll get my new camera! Yes and lens as well of course. I think life been fine, i live through studies, school and people.

I think sometimes people just are so immature in terms of thinking. Well of course i have my examples to give but it's true. People in my school(ITE), really are brainless or they just have a mind of a kid. Ok i wont say all but most of them. The stuff they do are just so, retarded? They can throw water bottles from the 4th or 5th story down to the first? See total retard-ness. When this kind of stuff happens i dont know where to hide my face. These are the people who disgrace ITE and give people outside the school a wrong point of view of the students inside. Come on look i'm decent (: I dont do this kind of stupid stuff in school and all. Ok enough of the losers from my school.

Just found out me and Fenyx are suckers for the same thing! Haha wont say what is it but yeah. We totally love it!

Been watching alot of music videos and listen to alot of vocals. Rather cool i have to say for some videos i seen. Would give reviews on it sometimes soon when i feel like it.

I guess this is pretty much what i have for now.
Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home