heart
The I Heart Revolution
What does it mean to cause a revolution
that would change the world
a little heart beat
a little message
a meaning to life
What is it all?
I feel different
sad yet happy
weird huh
I know what must be done
what are the likes of doing it
but would i know what to do
I been challenged
and yes i accept it
I'll live and be renewed
The 30 days i will fellow
be led by you
I've decided for a Revolution
A revolution beyond what i am
a battle within me
Oh God Bless
What does it mean to cause a revolution
that would change the world
a little heart beat
a little message
a meaning to life
What is it all?
I feel different
sad yet happy
weird huh
I know what must be done
what are the likes of doing it
but would i know what to do
I been challenged
and yes i accept it
I'll live and be renewed
The 30 days i will fellow
be led by you
I've decided for a Revolution
A revolution beyond what i am
a battle within me
Oh God Bless

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home