Theo's birthday
I was not home for 48 hours
Went to leon house in the afternoon
to get ready for theo's surprise birthday
I was the camera man [:
We went to this place to eat

I think the food was alright
service from the staff was awesome
took alot of photos
oh we got theo those "mr" shirt
and we got him Mr SugarDaddy
Oh his shocked face when we went to surprise him

I had fish and chips
it was alright
like 6/10
I think they serve better steaks than fish and chips
LEON WITH A LEMON IN HIS MOUTH HAHA
We ended that session with NYDC's cheese cake and a group photo




That's all for today
Will post again soon :)
Went to leon house in the afternoon
to get ready for theo's surprise birthday
I was the camera man [:
We went to this place to eat
I think the food was alright
service from the staff was awesome
took alot of photos
oh we got theo those "mr" shirt
and we got him Mr SugarDaddy
Oh his shocked face when we went to surprise him
I had fish and chips
it was alright
like 6/10
I think they serve better steaks than fish and chips
We ended that session with NYDC's cheese cake and a group photo
That's all for today
Will post again soon :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home