Mannequins

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I live in a free world (:

I think sometimes i love causing trouble
I'm not suppose to be in
I love the "fights" happening between
the two class in my course
mine class
and the other class

You see, if you dont want people to tag
your class blog
Then do something about it
like eg
Set it to private
change the link
Dont come on and tell us we dont have a right
to tag your blog
Because it's a free world
we can do anything we want

Mmm if you're bored
you can see their tag board
and the comments i made
www.pv0801a.blogspot.com

I love seeing their reply tags
it amuses me so much
but this kind of fights are so
cute
and it's fun to mock people(from both side)
I know that makes me look bad
but who cares (:
I was quite nice with my replies
oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home