We're so far away
Another decent night
She had a idea for a video
and i'm in awe of it
i can picture the idea
it seems so clear to me
so real
She wants to try light-photography
and i think that's good
first time seeing such a girl
one word says all
awesome
After talking to her
I got ideas for my next assigment
I like how she thinks
and that amazes me
I think, if i do make that video
she'll be a drive that would make it want to do it
her idea
my liking
the way she thinks
the way i think
comes hand in hand i suppose
A nice photo i saw while surfing, simple and clear
She had a idea for a video
and i'm in awe of it
i can picture the idea
it seems so clear to me
so real
She wants to try light-photography
and i think that's good
first time seeing such a girl
one word says all
awesome
After talking to her
I got ideas for my next assigment
I like how she thinks
and that amazes me
I think, if i do make that video
she'll be a drive that would make it want to do it
her idea
my liking
the way she thinks
the way i think
comes hand in hand i suppose
A nice photo i saw while surfing, simple and clear
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home