(:
I re-met an awesome girl last night
To my surprise we had tonnes in common if i'm not wrong to say
We talked for quite awhile(LATE HAHA)
Exchanged songs
and lyrics
She's quite a girl
Hope i'll talk to her again later
Oh i hope (:
Anyway i'll leave with a photo
Some cute girl on after sunday service
Enjoy
OH I WANT MY MAC BOOK OMG
"YOU CANT STEAL MY SEAWEED CHICKEN BECAUSE IT'S IN MY MOUTH"
To my surprise we had tonnes in common if i'm not wrong to say
We talked for quite awhile(LATE HAHA)
Exchanged songs
and lyrics
She's quite a girl
Hope i'll talk to her again later
Oh i hope (:
Anyway i'll leave with a photo
Some cute girl on after sunday service
Enjoy
OH I WANT MY MAC BOOK OMG

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home