:D
Someone made my night
Feeling happy of course
It's fun, very fun
played games
Got to know more music
I like stars suddenly
I think i'm going crazy (:
I know my little sisters are gonna start asking me
what is happening
and making noise at me
I drank too much red bull
and that's bad
I feel like dancing
but i know i cant
but who cares
I feel like singing
songs that no one hears
I feel like jumping
but i'm hungry
A fanatic photo i found
Feeling happy of course
It's fun, very fun
played games
Got to know more music
I like stars suddenly
I think i'm going crazy (:
I know my little sisters are gonna start asking me
what is happening
and making noise at me
I drank too much red bull
and that's bad
I feel like dancing
but i know i cant
but who cares
I feel like singing
songs that no one hears
I feel like jumping
but i'm hungry
A fanatic photo i found
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home